Given the magnitude and complexity of the work that needs to be done in the 12 ¾ Years remaining to Deliver on the SDGs Pledge, if all 193/306 UN member States are to deliver on the SDG Pledge by end 2030 target date and also noting that all UN Systems: UNO, WBG, IMF, WTO (ITO) Entities; all 193/306 UN Member States Governments: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary at all levels and their National and International Partners are still in MDGs Mode rather than SDGs Mode, there is urgent need to determine:-
- Where each UN System: UNO, WBG, IMF, WTO (ITO) Entity; each UN Member State Government: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary Entity and their National and International Partner is Now (A).
- Where each UN System: UNO, WBG, IMF, WTO (ITO) Entity; each UN Member State Government: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary Entity and their National and International Partner need to be if they are to contribute their quota towards delivery on SDGs Pledge by end 2030 target date (B).
- How to make each UN System: UNO, WBG, IMF, WTO (ITO) Entity; each UN Member State Government: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary Entity and their National and International Partner Quantum Leapfrog from (A) to (B) thus ensuring they effectively contribute their quota towards delivery on SDGs Pledge by end 2030 target date (C).
- (3) is essentially Design and Delivery of Set of Integrated – Interrelated, Interconnected, Interdependent and Interlinked Solutions: Political, Cultural, Economic, Financial, Social, Ecological, Security, Peace, Communication, Cooperatives, Religious, Moral, Rules, Standards, Legal, Technical. Political Solution is Master Key that unlocks all remaining solutions in each specific Community, Sub-national, National, Sub-regional, Regional and Global location context. It is fail in One Solutions, Fail in all remaining Solutions.
- (4) is Best Operationalized in Pratie within Pilot Programs and Scale Up Programs that meaningfully support High Fliers and Laggard Stakeholders in ways that ensure High Fliers Keep Flying High and Laggards start Flying High.
In making this Quantum Leapfrog all Leaders and Followers in all 193/306 UN Member Sates need o recognize that there are enough Resources: Influence, Technology, Human, Funding, Spiritual, Material, Natural etc to meet needs of all Peoples in all 193/306 UN member States to assure Delivery on SDG Pledge. However, in the work towards Delivery on SDG Pledge by end 2030 target date, available Resources: Influence, Technology, Human, Funding, Spiritual, Material, Natural etc to meet greed of all Peoples in all 193/306 UN member States.
The Point is Greed as Force for Evil must be vigorously talked if Globalization and Brexit as Force for Good is to Drive Fourth Industrial Revolution and Fourth Agricultural Revolution and related Primary Revolutions: Government and Governance Revolution; Data and Digitization Revolution; Applied Research, Applied Knowledge, Applied Policy, Applied History Revolution; Attitudinal and Behavioural Change Revolution and Secondary Revolutions: Education, Health, Anti Corruption, Justice, Security, Rights, Housing, Water etc towards Delivery on SDGs Pledge in all Communities in all 193/306 UN Member States by end 2030 target date. If this is not done on time, Delivery on SDGs Pledge will be a Mirage. Should this be the case, the ultimate consequences for Governments and Citizens in all North and South Countries in our Fragile Planet would be Catastrophic.
However, there are Bright Prospects of Success, if all 193/306 UN member States Governments: Executive, Legislature, Judiciary Entities at all levels; UN Systems: UNO, WBG, IMF, WTO (ITO) Headquarters, Regional Offices and Country Offices and their National and International Partners genuinely determine to Work Together to Benefit Together as the Organize, Orientate and Discipline Citizens in all 193/306 UN Member States to be the MOVING Force Driving Transformation of Society to Deliver on SDGs Pledge in their respective Countries. This demands New Thinking, New Ideas, New Ways of DOING Things, New Partnerships, New Collaboration, New Cooperation, New Cohesion, New Coordination, New Commitment at each specific Community, Sub-national, National, Sub-regional, Regional and Global location context.
To achieve these our world today needs a paradigm shift from Talking and Thinking to Action and Accomplishments for Results may be One Day too late. That is at the community level, at the sub-national level, at the country level, at the sub-regional level, at the regional level, and at the global level, we all need to make these things happen and without further delay:
- a) jointly making paradigm shifts from working in silos to working intersectorially in synergy;
- b) from multiple approaches to common approaches that continuously improve convergence, alignment and harmony;
- c) from business as usual to business unusual;
- d) from parrotting change to practicing change;
- e) from academic research aimed at advancing frontiers of knowledge to development research aimed at significant improvement in critical contemporary measures of service, speed, costs, quality and where necessary revenue;
- f) from capital driven by greed to exploit labor to capital driven by love to embrace labor
- g) from unhealthy adversarial rivalry to healthy collaborative rivalry
- h) from viscous circle (polarization, special interest, divided vision / poverty, human rights violation, unsustainable practices) to virtuous circle ( collaboration, common interest, united vision / prosperity, human rights protection, sustainable practices)
- i) from talking and thinking to Action and Accomplishment.