World Transformation Agenda – 4 Steps to Achieve SDGs Vision in all 193/306 UN Member States
If each of the 193/306 UN Member States is to undergo required Transformation to Deliver on SDG Pledge in the limited time remaining to end 2030 Target date, the UN Member State Authorities will have to take 4 Steps Together:-
- Condense all 17 SDGs into a Single Statement “Ending Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty in each Community in each of the 193/306 UN Member States.
- Convert Single Statement into Policy, Program, Project Interventions 3PIs and 3PIs Training as One within 3 Themes:-
- Thinking – Thinking Ahead and thinking Through
- Productivity – Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Funding – Development Finance and Cooperatives Movement
and in ways that effectively overhaul Decayed 12 Integrated Systems: Research, Planning, Data, Digitization, Implementation, Communication, Finance, Cooperatives, Monitoring, Evaluation, Results and Learning.
- Operationalize 3PIs and 3PIs Training as One within Pilot Program and Scale Up Program starting on appropriate Scope in each of the 193/306 UN Member States each location, selected based on known Profile and Expanded Nationwide based on Pilot Program realities.
- Recognize Mobilizing Political Will is Key to Design and Delivery of Pilot Program and Scale Up Program that Work in each of the 193/306 UN Member States.
Political Will without Enlightenment, Sensitization Awareness and Education throughout each of the 193/306 UN Member States goes to or amount to No Issue. All 193/306 UN Member States Governments – Executive, Legislature and Judiciary Entities Individually and Jointly need to jointly Mobilize the required levels of Political Will to be Pro Intellectual; to have Right Mindset required to Drive required Systems, Structures, Policies, Procedures, Communication, Cooperatives, Rules and Cultures Changes at Sub-national National, Sub-regional, Regional and Global levels and to be willing to effectively overhaul Decayed National and International Development Cooperation Systems.