Suggestions and Inputs from CSOs and Other Stakeholders with and without ECOSOC Status for Improving UNGA 31st Special Session on COVID19 Response, UNGSS 31, Outcome that Work for 5 Billion World Poor
Strengthening UNGSS 31 to Better Contribute Towards Rethinking War on COVID-19; War on Climate Change Mistakes; War on Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty; War on Inequality, Injustice and Conflicts; War on Corruption, Indiscipline and Impunity and Task to Achieve SDGs in All Countries as soon as possible after 2030 and reaching Global Goals 2050, that is Race to Zero 2050 by end 2050 to avoid Imminent Perishing of our Fragile Planet
We the undersigned CSOs and other Stakeholders with and without ECOSOC Status are making this Common Statement as part of our contribution towards helping UN System: UNO, WBG, IMF, WTO – Trade and WTO – Tourism in general and UNEOSG Executive Office of the Secretary General; UNOPGA Office of the President of UN General Assembly and UNGSS, UNGA Special Sessions Office is particular achieve Outcome of UNGA 31st Special Session on COVID19 Response that Work for 5 Billion Poor Children, Youth, Women, Men and Elders of the 8.5 Billion People in our World of 2030.
Your Excellencies, we commend UNPGA and UNGSS for organizing this important Summit and this time. We thank them for being responsive to Calls for making the Summit Open and Interactive to all UN, Governments, Businesses, Academia, Consultants, other Major Groups and other Stakeholders willing and able to make contributions capable of enriching the Summit to participate.
Your Excellencies, the ongoing COVID19 Pandemic continue to wreck increasing havoc and devastation at Domestic and Global levels in all UN Member States. However whereas COVID19 is Open Killer, there are Pre-existing Pandemics of Climate, Environment, Poverty and Corruption that are wrecking worse havoc and devastation that COVID19 but being Hidden Killers, are not getting the attention they deserve Globally.
Your Excellencies, it is now clear to all UN and all Governments Leaders that COVID19 has exposed the Soft Underbelly of Decayed Domestic and Global Systems and Services on North and South Countries Governments – All Arms of All Tiers but also All UN System: UNO, WBG, IMF, WTO – Trade and WTO – Tourism: Headquarters, Regional Offices and Country Offices sides.
Your Excellencies, it is also now clear to all UN and all Governments Leaders that No One is Safe Until Everyone is Safe and that this underline Urgent Need for entire UN and All Governments to Make Original UN Charter Work for World Poor, in the process Win War On COVID19; War on Climate Change Mistakes; War on Inequality, Injustice and Conflicts; War on Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty; War on Corruption, Indiscipline and Impunity as well as achieve SDGs as soon as possible after 2030 and reach Global Goals 2050 or Race to Zero by end 2050 target date.
Your Excellencies, Moving forward in Global Interest means Leaders on UN, Governments, Business, Academia, Consultants, other Stakeholders and other Major Groups need to know what it means hewing to old ways or finding new, activist ones or both as applicable or appropriate in each specific Community, Sub-Country, Country, Sub-Continent, Continent and Global/Planet location context.
Your Excellencies, Design and Delivery of Unprecedented Global Response to Unprecedented Global COVID19 Crisis, other Pandemics Crisis linked to achieving SDGs as soon as possible after 2030 (it is now clear that SDGs can no longer be achieved by 2030) and reaching Global Goals or Race to Zero 2050 by end 2050 target date Demand this 31st Special Session on COVID19 Response be followed in matter of Days by 32nd Special Session on UNO Comprehensive Response to COVID19; Climate Action; Ending Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty; Ending inequity, Injustice and Conflicts; Ending Corruption, Indiscipline and Impunity linked to achieving SDGs as soon as possible after 2030 and reaching Global Goals 2050 / Race to Zero by end 2050 holding 10 – 12 or 14 – 16 December 2020.
Your Excellencies, please find more information on the suggested 32nd Special Session in this blog:-
Your Excellences, too much time has been wasted Working HARDer Doing the same old things in the same old ways and wondering why UN and Governments keep getting the same old results.
Your Excellencies, Now is Time for Action mean Now is Time for action Demand UN and Governments Changing Course to start Working SMARTer DOING New Thing in New Ways and getting New Results that Work for 5 Billion World Poor.
Your Excellencies, should points made resonate positively with UN and Governments, the 32nd Special Sessions Technical and Political Process Discussions and in ways that Best Address How to Move Forward Outcome of the 31st Special Session need to start immediately
- Lanre Rotimi Director General, NEHMAP/Economic Alliance Group, Global, email@example.com Co Lead Writer
- Atef Gerges President, Gatef Organization; National; Egypt; firstname.lastname@example.org Co Lead Writer
- Dr Mrs Shasi Singh; Consortium of Women Entrepreneurs of India, National; India; email@example.com
- Yvonne Beri, All Win Network, Commons Cluster for UN; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Kado; Executive Detector, Access Education Initiative, National; Kenya; email@example.com
- Esther Ejim, Executive Director, Naija Worldwide Charities, Global, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Giorgio Franyuti, Medical Director, Medical Impact, email@example.com
- Kintu Kenneth, Head of Programs, Africa Young Positives Network; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Blessing Lawal, President, Global Socio Economic and Financial Evolution Network; Global; email@example.com
- Aisha Mohammed, Muma Foundation, Chairperson/CEO, National; Nigeria; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masooma Zahra, President, Computer Literacy Shelter Welfare, Global, email@example.com
- Dosithe Kazongo Kambombo, President; Acobepe Ongd, National, Central African Republic; firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Njogu, CEO, Association for Single Mothers, National, Kenya; email@example.com
- Bakht Muhammad, Chairman, Sahara Welfare Foundation, National, Pakistan;
- Dr. E Daniel, Director General, Lanka Fundamental Rights Organization, National, Sri Lanka firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mohammed Abubakar, Head Africa, Global Forum for Sustainable Rural Development Global; email@example.com
- Isha Wedasinghe Miranda; Independent Evaluator and Program Management Consultant; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edmond Margai, Executive Director, Reachout Salone; email@example.com
- Harrison Nnoko, President, Ajemalibu Self Help, National, Cameroon; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temístocles Guerra Vargas, Director, Costa Rica LGTBI Sustainable Development Association, National, Costa Rica, Central America; email@example.com
- Dr. Uzodinma Adirieje, President, Society for Conservation and Sustainability of Energy and Environment in Nigeria, National, Nigeria; firstname.lastname@example.org